Rules for Submissions
- All titles must feature only gay or MM pairings. (Or MMM or MMMM... you get the picture.) We do not accept MMF titles.
- All titles must be available on Amazon.com.
- Preorders must be available for sale on the day of the promotion.
- If you're changing the price of your book for our newsletter, please change the price by Wednesday afternoon—this will ensure that Amazon updates the price before our newsletter goes out.
- Books must remain at their advertised price for Thursday and Friday (the day of the newsletter and the day after).
- Bundles are allowed, but the cover image MUST be 2D, not 3D. Submissions with 3D covers will be rejected.
- All submissions must be made a minimum of 2 days before the requested promo date.
- If you do not provide a back-up promo date, we will assume that only the date you provided works for you. We will reject your book if that newsletter is full. Please provide a back-up date if you can!
- Our weekly newsletter is sent out every Thursday.
- New Release promotions do not require an ASIN/URLs and may be listed at any price. To qualify for a New Release promotion, the title must have been published within two weeks of the promo date.
- Regular promotions must be discounted from their original price or free. Countdown deals must be available in both the US and UK.
- Promos are limited to one book per author each week. Any individual title must wait 12 weeks before being resubmitted.
- We will do our best to notify you of acceptance or rejection in a timely fashion. Check your spam folders, and if you haven't heard from us within a week, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each promo is a flat rate of $10 (USD).
- For an additional $10, you can reserve the top slot in each week's newsletter. Each pen name can only use this feature one title at a time. If you are using this feature, you must wait until after your title appears in a newsletter before using it again.
- For an additional $5, you can book without a blurb or cover image. It is your responsibility to get the blurb and cover to us on time. If you do not, you will not be allowed to use this particular feature for one year. Each pen name can only use this feature one title at a time. You must wait until after your title appears in a newsletter before using it again.
- Invoices will be sent via Paypal upon acceptance of your submission and payment is due immediately upon receipt. If you have not paid by the time the newsletter runs, your title will be pulled from the newsletter.
Please note: Submission does not guarantee acceptance. To provide our readers with a great newsletter experience, we feature books with high-quality writing, editing, covers, blurbs, interiors, and good reviews. We understand that new releases and new authors may not have many reviews when a book is first featured and we take this into consideration. We reserve the right to reject any submission for any reason.