Sweet & Spicy ARC Program
Savvy authors know that getting advance reviews is critical to a successful book launch. But in a smaller genre like MM, it can be difficult to build an ARC team. And on top of that, ARC teams can be difficult to manage—who wants to keep track of who downloaded what and who left a review?
Sweet & Spicy's ARC Program removes all the headache by managing ARCs for you. We'll send your book out to our team of vetted and voracious readers so you can get your reviews.
Here's how it works:
- You email us your book's cover, blurb, EPUB/MOBI/PDF ARC files, links (if the book is published), and release date.
- We send your book in one of our Tuesday batches. Readers who are interested in your book download a copy from our BookFunnel page. Only readers who are on the ARC list can download a copy.
- When the book goes live, send us the links ASAP so we can pass them on to the readers who downloaded your ARC.
- We'll send a reminder email to make sure we get the most reviews we can for your book.
And here are the rules:
- Readers must be given at least a week to review your book. So for example, if your release date is Thursday the 21st, we'll need your book by at least Monday the 11th.
- If you don't send your materials in by the preceding Monday, we cannot guarantee that your book will make it to the readers. So please make sure you get your materials in ASAP!
- We have a limited number of spots in each batch, and we organize batches to give readers a variety each week. Please inquire as early as possible to ensure you have a spot.
- Books must be in line with the submission rules. No MMFs, non-romance, etc.
- A spot in the ARC program does not guarantee a spot in the newsletter. The two services are handled separately.
If you're interested in booking a spot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.