Be a Sweet & Spicy ARC Reader!
It can be hard for a new LGBT romance author to get the ARC reviews they need to help with their book launch. That's where you—our dedicated readers—come in!
As part of Sweet & Spicy's ARC Program, you'll receive a variety of books from different authors. It's a simple way to read and enjoy ARCs and support your favorite authors.
Here's how it works:
- You fill out our application and we'll get back to you if you're accepted as part of the team.
- We send you your batch of ARCs on Thursdays. If any of the books interest you, download a copy and read it.
- When the book goes live, we'll email you a link so you can post your review.
And here are the rules:
- You only need to download books you're interested in. If there aren't any books that interest you, or you're busy, just skip that week. There's no problem with taking a break.
- Please post your review within a week of receiving the live link to the book. Authors count on the team to make their launch week a success, so that means timely reviews.
- If you are unable to read a book you claimed for any reason, just shoot us an email. We understand that real life happens!
- If you disliked a book and wish to give it a three star or below review, we would prefer if you sent us feedback to (anonymously) be forwarded to the author.
- Reviews must be posted on Amazon. Goodreads, personal blogs, and other retailers are optional.